What the FEC
Please enter your email address below to start receiving What the FEC, a free monthly publication by Ben Palkowski, covering regulatory developments at the Federal Election Commission and other politics industry news of interest to:
- PAC entrepreneurs, owners, administrators and board members
- Candidates, campaign staff and political consultants
- Professionals who advise political and social welfare organizations (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers)
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about how election campaigns work behind the scenes
Submit a Question
Do you have a question about starting or operating a political organization? Submit it below. Or check out the PAC FAQ page for answers to past questions.
Ben Palkowski is an attorney and CPA who focuses primarily on federal and state election compliance; the creation of political organizations and social welfare organizations; and political consulting (including opposition candidate research). Ben previously worked as an attorney and lobbyist at a large northern New England law firm representing Fortune 500 corporations and trade associations. Prior to that, Ben worked as legislative director for a state employee union and in numerous positions in political organizations and campaigns. Learn more about Ben and his services at BenPalkowski.com or ElectionLawCPA.com.
- Preparing and filing political organization or social welfare organization start-up documentation
- Election compliance
- Campaign consulting and auditing
- Opposition research
- Tax preparation and filing