How do I register a federal political committee?

PACs raising or spending over $1,000 in a calendar year generally must register with the Federal Election Commission by submitting a Statement of Organization. Other documents may apply depending upon the type of PAC being registered. In conjunction with registration, consideration should be given to other governing documents and legal structure.

Ask a Question

Have a question about campaign finance regulation or starting a political organization? Please ask it here and check the PAC FAQ library later for the answer. In the meantime, here is a bit more about Ben and his services.