What is the proper legal structure for a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization?

An organization with 501(c)(4) status needs an underlying legal structure. 501(c)(4) social welfare organizations may be structured as a corporation, LLC, trust or unincorporated association.

Ask a Question

Have a question about campaign finance regulation or starting a political organization? Please ask it here and check the PAC FAQ library later for the answer. In the meantime, here is a bit more about Ben and his services.